UPTON MAGNA PARISH COUNCIL
Under the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Parish Council is exempt from routine external audit as it has an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000. Instead, the Parish Council is subject to the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities which aims to enable parishioners to access relevant information about the accounts and governance.
Below is a list of the required information relating to the 2018/19 financial year. Click on any of the documents below this list to view it.
- ITEMS OF EXPENDITURE ABOVE £100
- END OF YEAR ACCOUNTING STATEMENT
- BANK RECONCILIATION AND EXPLANATION OF VARIANCES
- ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT
- AUDIT CONFIRMATION - EXTERNAL
- AUDIT CONFIRMATION - INTERNAL
- LIST OF COUNCILLORS AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES (see under "Who we are and what we do")
- DETAILS OF PUBLIC LAND AND BUILDING ASSETS (none held at the present time)
The appointed External Auditors for this Parish Council are: PKF Littlejohn LLP, 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4HD.
If you would like any further information regarding the Transparency Code or the audit, please contact Karen Smith-Wells, Parish Clerk, on 01743 360890 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.